TDeFi, a crypto startup accelerator announces a Blockchain Business Hackathon in collaboration with Future Blockchain Summit at GITEX 2021-the world’s largest annual technology exhibition that takes place in Dubai. This Bizthon at GITEX is an extension of our enduring efforts to enable visionary developers and entrepreneurs to build decentralized products. The purpose of this uniquely designed Bizthon is to shape an idea into a fully-funded operational business.
A Global Stage To Innovate And Collaborate:
- 4,500+ exhibitors, 250,000+ visitors, and 140+ countries attending.
- Fully Paid expense Stay and participation during the event
- 400+ of the most active investors and VCs from 30+ countries.
- 350+ speakers from 30 countries live on-stage, delivering 280+ hours of powerful content.
- A prize of over $1 million will be distributed to the winners and another $1 million will be distributed as airdrops to all the participants.
- Collaboration opportunities in the Future Blockchain Summit, Gitex 2021
- Win the unconditional support of mentors, opinion leaders, technologists, and leading strategy officials.
How to Participate in the TDeFi BizThon
Walk-In As An Idea And Walk Out As A Fully Funded Business
Dubbed as the ‘Bizthon’, the hackathon is open to anyone (Students/Professionals/Individuals/corporates) with a vision to build on top of Blockchain technology. Enthusiasts can submit their ideas from Aug 12 to Sep 20 on any of the following tracks or come up with their own ideas to build on any Chain they prefer. This way you can go ahead and start building what you can resonate with.
- CeFi & DeFi
- NFT & Social Networks
- Social Impact and Sustainability
- Blockchain Everything
You will be required to submit your ideas initially and keep up to finalize your attendance at the GITEX event in Dubai. The following rounds are an inherent part of your application for the BizThon.
Phase 1: Idea Submission (Online Round)
The first step of your application requires you to submit your project’s
- Pitch deck (Optional)
- Product Description (Mandatory)
- 2-5 minute Product Video (Highly Recommended)
- Publicly Accessible Git or Bitbucket Code Repository (Improves your performance points)
You ought to submit the details mentioned above and update your code repo regularly to qualify in the best code category. The last date for Ideas submission is 20th September. Once you have completed your Idea submission round, you will qualify for the semi-final which is as follows.
Phase 2: Minimum Viable Product (Online Round)
After you’ve submitted your ideas by complying with the requirements, you should submit your MVPs to qualify for the final round. In this step, you will have to submit your updated code repo along with your video demo of the product which is mandatory to qualify for this round. Once your MVP is approved, you will be invited to Dubai to improvise your projects.
Phase 3: Final Presentation at GITEX, Dubai
The third step will be your final presentation at the GITEX event in the Future Blockchain Summit where you will directly pitch to institutional investors, VCs, family offices, strategy officials, global technology companies, and decision-makers.
- Originality, Creativity, and Innovation (Includes how new and novel the submission is versus existing technologies).
- Technical Difficulty, Design, and Execution (Includes the level of skill or knowledge required to build the parachain or tools).
- Scalability and Usability (Includes how intuitive and understandable the submission is for potential users).
- Bonus Score/Wow Factor.
Depending upon the scores from the judges, there will be five winners across each track. Winners shall be decided under three special categories which are ‘Best Use Case for Mass Adoption’, ‘Best Business Use Case’, and ‘Best Quality Code’. A total of 25 teams shall be deemed winners and be eligible for prizes from a pool of $1 million.
BizThon’s participants shall present alongside the arenas of industry-leading companies in the likes of IBM, Intel, Microsoft, HP, and more. At the same time, they craft solutions that will leave a disruptive impact on the attendees and the world. TDeFi invites you to submit your ideas and collaborate with world-class teams in a seamless ecosystem.